About the Blog

I feel stupid but it's something that comes and goes
I've been changin' - think it's funny how now one knows
We don't talk about - the little things that we do without
When that whole mad season comes around.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chapter One: A New Beginning

Hello Dear Reader^^^, i've started blogging as late as on Thursday, June 24, 2010. My first blog being titled "jestomaniac" has been made for me to post my poems, few of what i have written. Well, as time goes by, i decided i need someother place to work my thoughts on, other than my poetry.

Today is the 26th October 2010, Tuesday. I’ve been sleeping the whole forenoon. Hardly eaten thinking im might as well sleep the whole afternoon with Baby Peka^^ I’ve just had my dinner and now im sitting infront of my PC trying to post the very first for my newly created blog. I really don’t know how to start, what to write or stuff like that, anyway I want this blog to be my new best friend…. Lately I’ve been struggling a lot in life, I feel I needed a companion, an outlet to filter my thoughts, and thus the purpose of this blog.

This past week I’ve been brooding upon the name of the blog I’ll come up with, and now “klapaucius” suits just fine. The significance of the name will pop up eventually afterwards so I’ll skip that. In the meantime, Dear Reader^^^ what I really want of this blog is to be my guide, my friend and my trustee, for you to be part of it or not is totally yours to decide.

Right now im tuning to a song, which I usually does in the evening, “I’m Yours” by The Script… a really smooth flowing song, sweet and tender^^^

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours

It’s unfortunate that I don’t have anyone to sing this song dearly to, anyway it doesn’t stop me from falling in love with the song. On second thought, I dedicate this song to my newly created blog “klapaucius”, to you Dear klapaucius….. through happy and sad days to come….

And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

2 comments: