About the Blog

I feel stupid but it's something that comes and goes
I've been changin' - think it's funny how now one knows
We don't talk about - the little things that we do without
When that whole mad season comes around.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chapter Five: Crooning Meltdown

Let it be known to the world that I, under all circumstances, cannot tune melodiously, still I manage to engage myself with stage performance in the genre of singing... that's totally weird. As much weird the fact is, what i would like to stress on is not the singing, or the tuning or whatever the like... the thing is, I cannot help but mention the Gift of Frienship that plays among us. We are a group of intellects of different age-group, personality and ideals and yet we manage to embrace one another with warm comradeship. We all found one another from KTP annual group competition, since then, coming home together and chit chat over a cup of tea and our favourite Wai-Wai noodles became our all time favourite.

It's always good to live the present and appreciate the people around you. Ronan Keating once sang, "tell that someone that you love, just what your thinking of if tomorrow never comes." Likewise, I am truly glad for having met such wonderful friends... everyday they give me a reason to smile. We smile, we chat, we eat, we laugh and we sing together. Life is truly beautiful with them.

Our group is unique, not that we sing extra-ordinarily, we love to be together. Our performance took place on the night of 2010, 15th November at Khatla Presbyterian Church on KTP Nite. It was a wow performance, wow not because the singing was wow, wow because the singers were us :) The song was a Christmas song, with bells chiming on the track, the pace was slow, cool and sentimental. It was a memorable moment. The night would be best described in the words of my mother, "Chu, in han nalh thlawn a ni maw?" :)


Well, tonight I'm really short of words and I don't really have much to say... nevertheless I would like to share you all that i am really x3 happy to be acquinted with you all, you whom you see in the pictures. Thank you God for giving me friends to rely on when i needed the most. I pray for you all... Dear friends.... And with this I conclude this scribbling.... Looking forward to what the future holds for us... obviously not in the singing part, but the friendship.... let it's crooning score a meltdown.... We Rock!!!!

Ka aw neihchhun hi tlawm mahse,
Pawm la kan fak che Lalpa
,
Ranintlawm kan thinlung ni se

Khawngaihin lo piang ve la
.

Kan nghahfak Lalber te Lalber
,
Khawvel ramtina Lalber
,
Hnamtin hian i Lalzia hria se

Isu an fak seng lawng che
.


2 comments:

  1. a va tha ve... hming in phuah lo2 teh u... dik fu ang just what ,,,, khatla people need.. but xclude yourslf ... u r bad .. worse.... but this is goood.... LOL.... really i love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nia tro..... but kei chu President ka ni sia, ka ban daih ten :P

    ReplyDelete