About the Blog

I feel stupid but it's something that comes and goes
I've been changin' - think it's funny how now one knows
We don't talk about - the little things that we do without
When that whole mad season comes around.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Chapter Six: May Flower

Life is hard when you wake up every morning wishing that you could sleep a few extra hours or more. But we have to move on, so long as the soul within us breaths, we are compelled to move on. So, life is all about waking up from your dreams and board the bus, come back home and sleep. That's the cycle of life. Atleast for me (during my Tanhril days).

Out of this busy cycle, there is yet one thing that pleases me, this one thing puts a smile amidst my burdened thoughts, it helps to shut down my troubles and be happy, even for a second, and that's the breathtaking May flower and its unfortunate that we Mizo's called it the April Par, but whatever it is, the name is not where the beauties lies, but it is actually the sight of it that won my heart all over again and again. I'm in love with the May flower :) But I really wish you all that you would not consider me as a lover of flowers because I'm not. I don't like flowers, I would like to even use the word 'hate' but that would be too much. My point is, when we board the bus, sit there for half an hour or more and then you drove past this May Flower, and suddenly you got lifted by the sight, everything becomes pleasant, it's like actually meeting the shooting star, you felt assured and happy.... Gawd!! I love the May Flower, I wish the May Flower was you!!

(Written while in class on 25th May 2010, inspired by the May Flower while boarding the bus ride from Aizawl to MZU campus)

No comments:

Post a Comment