About the Blog

I feel stupid but it's something that comes and goes
I've been changin' - think it's funny how now one knows
We don't talk about - the little things that we do without
When that whole mad season comes around.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chapter Three: Jumping with Mizkuzy Familya


It was on the 3rd of November 2010 that we set ahead for a picnic at Selesih, a place not far away from Aizawl. It was a remote place, with pools and stuffs. We all had a great time... I had a great time :)

Like always, i was among the first to jump into the water but after few strokes and swings i called it my day, went out and head for the kitchen. This was so unlikely however i turned out to be a great cook too, for the dinner that followed was awesome. After all was done in the kitchen there was nothing more to do, and that was when we decided to climb the roof. Yup, a crazy idea but it was so worth it.

After a few clicking and fooling around we decided to take new dare... Yup!!! thats when the jumping began!! I so loved the pics that we took that day... some of it were too cool that my sister even mistake it for fake... ha2 One of my cousin commented why i'm always the one girl acting crazy in our pics... well, i guess im the only girl adventurous enough to climb roofs, jump and land hardly, hurting your feet and joints... ha2 but let me tell you... it's all freaking worth it^^^ I love it when i am like this :) Elbert Hubard said, "your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." YaY!! Im officially saved :)




Anyway, i always had a great time when i'm with my friends. I love my friends so dearly and i never want to miss any of the opportunity going out with them. When i'm with them, all worries fade away... and one cannot help but keep laughing at our clumsy acts and jokes.
Thanks Mizkuzy Familya!!!!

Days seem shortened when one have so much fun, so was that day. We had to rush home a little early that evening because our presence was compulsory at church. We reached home around 5pm and with that ended yet another memorable day.


"But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine. "
- Thomas Jefferson



1 comment:

  1. Ngaihnawm thin e. But why start with Part Three. Waiting 4 more of your writtings

    ReplyDelete